Wednesday, October 21, 2009

carpet cleaning charlotte

Carpet cleaning Charlotte NC. my carpet cleaner came out to my home and did a repair for me they did a great job a was amazed on how they got it looking so good I had them clean my carpets to. the price was very affordable and I was not charged extra for any stains. I had some rust stains from a table in the dinning room, also some black stains around the sofas but they got all that out. I will recommend my carpet cleaner in Charlotte NC to all my family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Yes they did a great job for me to. i have a lot of cats and hair is every where in my house they did a carpet cleaning and did a wonderful job. i recommended my neighbor to them and she was happy with the job to. for carpet cleaning in charlotte nc call my carpet cleaner

    ReplyDelete